Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6* gear bags : another scam?

Just go for the wheel. At least you can get a chance to get multiple stuff.

I completed my first 10k collection yesterday. Got a GPS. Still need 3 more lucky pulls to be able to upgrade one 6* to T4.

I've been taking note of the screwdriver drop rate from this map, and I'd need more than 200 world energy cans to be able to complete the collection 3 more times... Will I do it? Most probably not... but I'll try to collect it twice, then just hope for the best in the wheel.

we where just complaining that they rolled out this gear too soon in Shanes sticky thread, we said it was too early.

now we are going to complain because we cant upgrade them.

I'm actually okay with this, I dont want to see a bunch of upgraded 6*s so soon. There will be a few lucky (ridiculously amounts of grinding) people who will get what they need but I'm glad it will be an extremely low amount.

I dont mind taking the time to upgrade to tier 4. Id like to be able to use my 5*s for a little longer

King of Beta 4 Region ~ In a Top 50 Faction ~ Top 250 Player ~

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Taker View Post
    we where just complaining that they rolled out this gear too soon in Shanes sticky thread, we said it was too early.

now we are going to complain because we cant upgrade them.

I'm actually okay with this, I dont want to see a bunch of upgraded 6*s so soon. There will be a few lucky (ridiculously amounts of grinding) people who will get what they need but I'm glad it will be an extremely low amount.

I dont mind taking the time to upgrade to tier 4. Id like to be able to use my 5*s for a little longer
    Since when has a little thing like consistency ever got in the way of the complaining on here?!

I kinda agree, I feel like I'd much rather a couple of radios (I have four watches and 0 radios) and be able to T3 another few 6* than have one T4. That's why I'm plumping for the 1500 token pulls.