Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Don't get fooled: 3x Chances

Speaking of premeire characters, anyone have any info on who the next character(s) will be on promo?
    I can't seem to make a new thread and not currently on VK

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Speaking of premeire characters, anyone have any info on who the next character(s) will be on promo?
    I can't seem to make a new thread and not currently on VK
    Red dwight

3x more chance of getting assfucked

Quote Originally Posted by ListenToUs View Post
    Lol. Way to spot that you was the butt of my joke, oh actually you didn't notice, but I'm the dumb one? You make a blanket comment that your faction mates know when odds are increased...ha ha ha. How much are they increased? Increased from what, to what? Oh you don't know? So some of them got lucky with pulls, how many other have been lucky with pulling? Ever heard of people pulling two 5* in a ten pack? Guess those people really really really knew the chances were increased at that moment huh... Dense as a pile of rocks you are my friend.
    Good luck with your life sir! Nothing more to say to you

I'm just pissed that after all the work I went through to get a "limited edition" Negan, he is now for sale to anyone who has deep enough pockets. Providing characters like "Limited Edition" Negan in token comps are what balances the game between everyday players and pay to play players. You can't call a character "Limited Edition" and have players do anything they can to get this character, and then offer it up for sale, that's false advertisement.