Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't get fooled: 3x Chances

Don't get fooled: 3x Chances

So Scopely tries some more aggressive false/deceiving advertising to break the #spendingstrike, huh?

Just to let you know: 3x the chances of 0 chance is still zero. There's already videos up on youtube showing 35x pulls for the current promo with the usual TWD:RTS results of pulling for premier recruits:

33 3* with multiple truplicates
    2 4* with one of them being the standard first 30 day pass reward, blue Carl.

Don't fall for it people. They're just trying a lil bit harder now to make you shove your money down their hatches.

#spendingstrike

yep pretty much. The 3x crap is meaningless until they increase the chances to pull a 5 star. Its just to infuriating...

3x chance here means when you hit that 0,085%, the odds of getting Barker, Negan, and Dr Steven are three times higher than any other *5 in that wheel.

Come on people, what, did you expect it to have 3 x 0,085%?

I think it was typo, it was supposed to say 3* chance

what's next? 50x chances in near future? Make it happen

Player : Dreamwalker
    Region : Colquitt (TR)
    Faction : Vendetta

Not particularly surprising... but it's still a 50% improved chance over the "special" 2x odds. Still pretty small probability but then there are no guarantees on results of pulls.

Quote Originally Posted by techmando View Post
    yea LOL

8. 07-17-2017, 05:49 AM
    Reason
    boycott

That video showed me exactly what I needed to see. Yep, not gonna waste time.
    Thanks

Opened only 10 Got negan

Quote Originally Posted by techmando View Post
    You sir - 10 out of 10.