Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Call To Arms Week 3 - Scopely Response *IMPORTANT UPDATE: Wed the 5th*

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever man View Post
    I love how this is our mentality of support.
    Not really any kind of support are they, they either simply can't help or make something up & hope you go away. Doesn't help that that English clearly isn't their first language when I would guess the majority of tickets are sent in English.

Galaxy42
    Ex-Spender
    Choctaw & White [EN]

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy42 View Post
    Not really any kind of support are they, they either simply can't help or make something up & hope you go away. Doesn't help that that English clearly isn't their first language when I would guess the majority of tickets are sent in English.
    Yeah they are really useless aren't they? Forums are that much better either.

Quote Originally Posted by whatever man View Post
    Yeah they are really useless aren't they? Forums are that much better either.
    No, only real difference here is we all get to bitch & moan with likeminded gamers

Galaxy42
    Ex-Spender
    Choctaw & White [EN]

Quote Originally Posted by socrates_87 View Post
    Hey mate, thanks for that, I'll shut up, get a H**ker and w8 until then =P
    I just don't know where is he
    I am in Toronto the time now is 12noon

And he/she replied at today 7pm
    I thought Scopely base on west coast
    Judge by the forum

Yet actually where are they? XD
    Russia?

Quote Originally Posted by jesusmighty View Post
    I just don't know where is he
    I am in Toronto the time now is 12noon

And he/she replied at today 7pm
    I thought Scopely base on west coast
    Judge by the forum

Yet actually where are they? XD
    Russia?
    Key word here might be "mate"

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Ryan View Post
    Key word here might be "mate"
    they could be in their mom's basement

I want my rewards especially lori's shears and telltale tokens

Next CockPlot will be on here saying there's nowhere in terms or event descrips that says your guaranteed to get your rewards any other time they when they feel like it. Even tho all other events an rewards are within an hour or so of event end.

Oops accident we swears. Here's a raid can for the inconvenience tho! Keep on bending over!

Last edited by Laetrinus; 05-19-2017 at 03:04 PM.

All the bullshit on these boards...Everything that CockPlot actually responds too and we get military silence here.

Fess the fuck up. Already know your greedy as all hell what's the difference if you hop on here an say no rewards until after weekend events as we didn't wanna mess up our potential for coin sales.

I mean shit we all believe it now so why can't we all at least know so we can stop pretending we are going to see our rewards before Monday returns..

Quote Originally Posted by Laetrinus View Post
    All the bullshit on these boards...Everything that CockPlot actually responds too and we get military silence here.

Fess the fuck up. Already know your greedy as all hell what's the difference if you hop on here an say no rewards until after weekend events as we didn't wanna mess up our potential for coin sales.

I mean shit we all believe it now so why can't we all at least know so we can stop pretending we are going to see our rewards before Monday returns..
    Too late already, it's after noon on a Friday, they all been gone for hours, no way they are going to respond.