Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anyone get both Dwight and Jesus? If not who did you choose and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Skal_TWD View Post
    Depends on the lead.

YMMV but raiding blues is simple for anyone with a half decent yellow team. Or some Blue on Blue crime action. I prefer to raid blues with 5 Reds because it's more fun and requires more than auto-attack

Andreas still viable on attack, and basically with 30 ATK towers, no defense will stand
    Attack you can make most shit work these days if you know what you are doing. Defence wise Andreas just aren't that great when they are all dead. Which is what pretty much always happens by turn two unless Konrad...

I've been testing Dwight as lead with some added DEF and HP weapons for my yellows and pretty much all of them can take Eagle Eyes which is looking pretty fun. No shield needed. Lacking in bite though. Will continue testing.

The second we put a bullet in the head of one of those undead monsters -- the moment one of us drove a hammer into one of their faces -- or cut a head off. We became what we are! And that's just it. THAT's what it comes down to. You people don't know what we are.

Eh...is it sad im passing up the 5*'s? I feel like i can make a better team using all th 4*'s

4* jesus heals 3 characters 50%
    Ezek line of damage and give 70% def
    And Dwight give 60% attack

Pair with Mark and

Maybe a universal lead maybe it makes a good ass team?

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_Pav View Post
    Attack you can make most shit work these days if you know what you are doing. Defence wise Andreas just aren't that great when they are all dead. Which is what pretty much always happens by turn two unless Konrad...

I've been testing Dwight as lead with some added DEF and HP weapons for my yellows and pretty much all of them can take Eagle Eyes which is looking pretty fun. No shield needed. Lacking in bite though. Will continue testing.
    That's my concern with him Yellows need + ATK to really cut fast. Tanking with yellows is also doable, but somewhat defeats the purpose.

As you mentioned, really depends on the defense, but with Dwight lead vs heavy shields with power behind it, tanking is definitely effective at getting 5 up in war.

With pure attack, it can sometimes go 4 up for me with pure yellow if I don't shield and the opponent has great weapons and crits etc...

I would imagine with 5 Purple weapons a dwight team on attack would be unkillable.

My yellow attack can murder most rainbow teams that hide greens.... yellows with + attack are that strong they can wipe Hershels and Revive Glenns etc..

I'm sure Scopley will ruin it with a 900 Defense Green revive premier

Quote Originally Posted by CreepyXD View Post
    Eh...is it sad im passing up the 5*'s? I feel like i can make a better team using all th 4*'s

4* jesus heals 3 characters 50%
    Ezek line of damage and give 70% def
    And Dwight give 60% attack

Pair with Mark and

Maybe a universal lead maybe it makes a good ass team?
    100% no

4* simply don't have the stats to be viable on defense. They die in 2 hits.

ANYONE ON THE FENCE< GET JESUS
    it's a no-brainer

Top factions will destroy jesus on defense and he's really only good on defense if you already have a good defense.

I REPEAT, DO NOT TURN DOWN A FREE 5* so you can have "more 4*" I heard this same idea on my region the other day, DO NOT DO IT

Last edited by Skal_TWD; Today at 10:32 AM.

My choice was Jesus, but I was lucky to have both at the end.

I wanted dwight so i would finally have a melee leader that gives AP bonus (i still use 4* Joshua as melee leader) but i also needed a ranged crit leader for those hard missions in SR so i took jesus. And Joshua is still doing a good job as melee leader but if i could replace him i would have got a full 5star melee team so it wasn't an easy choice.
    To bad i didn't get a second comic but to be honest i was surprised it was pretty easy for almost everyone to get at least one 5star so i can't complain.

I took Jesus for SR also. I have enough melee to start a small army.

Got Dwight, already have 2 revives Amy and SR jesus. If LE Jesus had heal all instead of self heal, I might've gotten him but otherwise he'll go down really easy