Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Please Welcome Our New Designer, Joe

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
    But I do appreciate you trying to respond to us in this thread. It's more than we're generally used to. So thanks.

I also appreciate the back and forth you are willing to do Gigaboss.

This is an issue that effects all servers to some degree, and the simple solution provided above I am 100% behind.

Long drawn milking battles aren't fun and aren't really competitive so they miss the point imho of the game. They do collect prizes however, so for a prize driven player maybe they are appealing.

I really like the decreasing bonus approach, it not only helps fix milking but has an effect on holding as well.

I would love to see this change implemented and see real competition return to some of these servers.

dear scopely

since i canít seem to create a new thread Iím going to attach this message to other threads in hopes that it reaches dash or one of the scopely people. well thats it for me. i have been a loyal player of this game since 2015 i have accepted all of its good parts and bad parts equally. i have spent untold amounts of money on this game pulling for characters and participating in events. and Iíve done it happily, i love the game. but i just canít do it anymore. i cannot take being slighted by a company that i have invested thousands of dollars in anymore. i have never minded spending 300$ on pulls to get the character i want even though that is ridiculously expensive in comparison to other games. Iím tired of all the generic rhetoric from the people at support and scopelys unwillingness to answer any questions honestly about it. they keep sending messages about how its random and thats all theyíll say. Iím a big spender on this game and a game should pander to its big spenders, they are the ones who keep the game afloat monetarily. but it is a personal insult to all of us to spend several hundred dollars and not get the item at which you are trying for. so Iím done. its going to be hard because i really love the game and have a great faction that Iíve been a part of for a really long time. its going to hurt those guys too, and i donít like that but we all have to draw a line in the sand at some point. so if someone at scopely reads this and would like to have an honest discussion with me, i will talk to them. up to now all my emails and communications have gone unanswered so i think i know where they stand on customer relations.

At the same time, I think a few of us would like to see towers giving other bonuses apart from op attacks.

=AoW= Art of War
    Bryan Region

On a different note - i know the prestige is really there to give a bonus to big spenders. What about players who farm serious amounts of coins through tapjoy? Could, whatever they farm, count in any way towards prestige? It would be a nice bonus for those who continuosly grind it i.e. 5k couns every two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombay View Post
    On a different note - i know the prestige is really there to give a bonus to big spenders. What about players who farm serious amounts of coins through tapjoy? Could, whatever they farm, count in any way towards prestige? It would be a nice bonus for those who continuosly grind it i.e. 5k couns every two weeks.
    lol of course not