Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Please Welcome Our New Designer, Joe

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
    Of course they work perfect. I did three big pulls for Michonne. I got a total of 4 4* Characters. The rest were all 3*.... 4 out of 105.... Thanks for the dick punch $copely...

Quote Originally Posted by Dash *Scopely* View Post
    Hey there folks!

I wanted to take a moment to introduce Joe (AKA GigaBoss *Scopely*). Joe has joined the Scopely team as a Senior Designer working for me on the Walking Dead, and he'll be focused on developing new features and improving our content. He comes with a ton of great experience in both mobile and PC games development, and has already been instrumental in making Survival Road a reality.

I'm extremely excited to have him on the team, and I know he's looking forward to helping you guys out on here, so please give him a warm welcome.
    Welcome, Joe. Thank you for fixing Call to Arms week 3 on our behalf!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadax444 View Post
    Welcome, Joe. Thank you for fixing Call to Arms week 3 on our behalf!

+1

Tip of the cap for sure

We're Counting on you Joe, Welcome!

*Whispers* Heil Hydra

If you'd care to listen. I had much to say here:https://forum.scopely.com/showthread...e-A-Compromise

All opinions welcome. I'll accept both positivity and negativity. Such is the internet.